RIDE’n’KISS RENTAL CONDITIONS
Rules of use for bikes
Ride’n’Kiss is willing to rent the above vehicle at the agreed price and under the following conditions:
• The bike is to be handled with care, for transport or leisure, respecting local laws.
• Races and dangerous acts, as well as any wild or boastful behavior are strictly forbidden.
• The user must respect both civil and traffic laws, which he declares to know well.
• Since riding a bike involves physical fitness, when hiring the vehicle, the user unconditionally acknowledges his/her own skills and adequate training.
• The driver will be charged for any damage caused while riding or using the bicycle.
• The driver is liable for any injury caused while riding or using the bicycle.
• The custody and the efficiency of the rented bike are responsibility of the user.
• In case of sudden breakdown nothing can be held against the hirer; it’s responsibility of the user to check the bike in every function at the moment of its delivery.
• If the bike would be stolen or report irrecoverably damages, the indemnity to be paid by the user amounts to 200,00 Euros.
• In case a major breakdown the user have to pay the damage to the hirer, in case of objection the damage would be valued by an authorized dealer chosen by the hirer.
Rules of use for scooter
RIDE’n’KISS is willing to rent the above vehicle at the agreed price and under the following conditions:
• Renting party must be aged 18 and over and have a valid driving licence.
• Vehicle must only be conducted by the renting party, as such party is the only person responsible for any civil or penal breaches to the Highway Code.
• Vehicle must be returned on the day indicated in the Agreement; failure to return vehicles shall be considered theft (art. 646 of Italian Code of Penal Law).
• Renting party is obliged to pay any fines received during rental period and to repay rental company any costs incurred, including administration, legal and postal costs (Euros 20.00 + VAT per fine); for this purpose, renting party hereby authorizes rental company to withdraw any amount required to cover fines arriving subsequently from his/her credit card.
• Overall rental cost excludes: fuel, parking, fines, towing in the event of an accident or by the Authorities and damages caused to vehicle.
• In the event of damages to third parties (persons and things), insurance covers up to the amount of 3 million Euros (with excess of € 260.00 + VAT).
• Renting party is obliged to view the general condition of the vehicle prior to pick-up.
• Vehicle shall be returned to the place from which it was picked up.
• Renting party declares that he/she can drive the vehicle in question and is aware of the Italian Highway Code.
• Vehicle has a theft-proof lock and padlock and chain. In the event of theft, renting party shall pay forfeit the amount left as deposit.
Consent for the processing of personal details
We would like to take this opportunity to inform you that Greek Low sets out measures for the protection of individuals and other subjects with respect to the processing of their personal details. In accordance with the aforementioned legislation, the processing operations will be based on the principles, of fairness, lawfulness and transparency, and will be geared towards protecting your confidentiality and safeguarding your rights.
Our company is required to provide you with certain information relating to the use of the personal details that you supply or that are acquired by us, now and in the future, during the course of our contractual relationship.
Purposes and methods of the processing operations / disclosure
The processing of the details you supply is carried out using I.T. tools, utilising programs and methods that are strictly linked to the commercial purposes for which the details were supplied by you in the first place. The details will be processed in accordance with the rules on confidentiality and security set out in the relevant legislation, even if they are disclosed to third parties; the data compiled will be stored and processed on the basis of the commercial relationships and within the limits of the authorisation that you have granted. The data-processing operations may also encompass categories of so-called “sensitive” details. To this end, we would ask that you only enter those details that you wish to make known, and to adhere to the rules of the procedure.
Obligatory nature of the provision of the details and consequences of a refusal to respond
The details you supply are essential in order for us to carry out the operations set out at Point 1. Failure to accept the conditions and the consequent failure to grant authorisation for the use of the details will make it impossible for our company to receive your registration and, therefore, to implement any commercial relationship with you.
Scope of communication and disclosure
Your details may be communicated to employees of ours charged with the responsibility of carrying out the processing operations for purposes relevant to our company’s business, and may also be disclosed to said personnel to enable new initiatives to be promoted.
Rights of the data subject affords the following rights to the data subject:
a) to be provided with confirmation as to whether or not personal details concerning him or her are being held, even if said details have not as yet been registered, and to receive a copy of said details in an intelligible ;
b) to be provided with information on the source of the personal details, the purposes of, and methods used for, the processing operations, the logic applied in the instance of processing operations carried out using I.T. tools; the identity of the Data Controller, the Data Managers and the subjects or categories of subjects to which the personal details may be disclosed or which may become party to the details as designated managers or persons responsible;
c) to obtain the updating, correction or completion of the details; the cancellation, making anonymous or blocking of access to any details processed illegitimately; confirmation that said operations have been communicated to any subjects to which the details have been disclosed;
d) to oppose the processing of his/her personal details for justifiable reasons or in the event of the details being used to send him/her advertising or direct marketing material or for the completion of market surveys.
Identity of the data controller
The Data Controller is Ride’n’Kiss, in the person of its pro-tempore legal representative, registered at the company’s offices. To exercise your rights as enshrined under the Greek low, please contact the legal representative.
YOU WILL BE 100% REFUND IF CANCELL PRIOR TO 7 DAYS
Our policy is under the rule of 50% refund for cancellation less than 7 days prior to arrival, except fees
The bank service fees are non-refundable.
If there is a complaint from rentals party, notice must be given to Ride’n’Kiss within 6 days before the check-in of tour.
Ride’n’Kiss will mediate when necessary, and has the final say in all disputes.
A reservation is officially canceled when the renter will recieve an e-mail notice confirmation by Ride’n’Kiss head office.
Cancellation policies may be superseded by the Rental Refund Policy, Please review these exceptions.
Applicable taxes will be retained and remitted.For a 50% refund, cancellation must be made six or less full days prior to listing’s local check in time (or 3:00 PM if not specified) on the day of check in. For example, if check-in is on Friday, cancel by Saturday or later of the previous week before check in time.